The PMEA Leadership Academy is:
- A professional learning community committed to developing the essential skills needed to face the issues in today’s educational climate!
- Nine months of professional development beginning with the 2023 Summer Conference and concluding at the 2024 Spring Conference in Erie. Cost is $75, includes registration to the summer conference & all materials, and is returned upon the successful completion of the program.
- Open to any PMEA member interested in:
Enhancing personal leadership skills and understandings
Networking with other leaders
Shaping the future of PMEA and music education
- Four online modules designed to promote:
- PMEA's history, structure and current initiatives
- Best practices in association leadership & management
- National trends and current happenings in music education
- Personal growth and fulfillment